STAR: Satisfaction, Tracking and Review
STAR – Satisfaction, Tracking and Review is the latest module in the Housing Jigsaw suite. Named through a competition where we asked you to ‘Name the Software’. The winning entry was named by Amanda Delahunty of Bromsgrove & Redditch.
Commenting on the launch of STAR, Housing Partners CEO, David Grint, explained the process by which STAR was conceived and delivered:
“Earlier in the year, we asked our PRAH customers what they would most like to see as the next development to support them, their customers and Housing Jigsaw. The clear winner was to develop a customer satisfaction tool which would provide reassurance to customers that their views were being heard and would enable local authorities to track and report back on customer satisfaction both internally within their Housing Team and to their wider Council.
“STAR does all of these things and more – as STAR also benchmarks an individual local authority performance against an average for all LAs participating.”
Grint went on to add: “I’m delighted to be able to announce that we have now launched STAR and would like to congratulate all the LAs, NPSS and Housing Partners staff who have been involved in its creation.”
With STAR you can:
- Automatically trigger user surveys at key points of the customer journey
- Segment feedback to understand local needs of users
- Configure standard questions – plus an ability to add new questions to any survey
- View an easy-to-follow 5-point rating system on the dashboard – providing a clear snap-shot of how the service is performing
- Identify constructive areas to improve with in-built improvement plans
- Access reporting functionality on all questions
- Track the overall satisfaction of customers over time to better inform service improvements
- Benchmark your performance against other organisations across standard survey questions
- Turn off surveys for selected customers
As with all Housing Jigsaw modules, the system is also fully compliant with GDPR and ISO27001. The STAR module is only £1,495 per year with upgrades included in the price and no additional or hidden costs.
If you would like to learn more about STAR, please get in touch with us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!